Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two good days

Yesterday was a good day at work, and I slept in late in the morning. After work, April and I went to Dazhi and ate at a nice steak house. The meal, including a buffet with all you can eat fried rice, noodles, salad, fruit, tea, and soda, cost only $6 US. The steak was included, along with a cooked egg, and some other beef noodles. The spicy sauce made the meal, though.
Afterward, we went to a book store.

Today we went to two movies: Fast and Furious (the new one) and Night at the Museum 2. Both movies were quite entertaining, but I probably wouldn't buy either. Considering I spent a grand total of $5 USD on both movies and some pop and popcorn, I was pretty content. We also had the choice of choosing Terminator Salvation and Pelham 123 as our double-feature. I didn't think April would enjoy those quite as much, so I conceded with the option that included Night at the Museum 2.
At work today I had a good day. My boss actually thanked me for my hard work. So at least it isn't going unnoticed. I've also been informed that my hours are more than the rest of my coworkers. So that was nice. Also, the people at McDonald's accidentally supersized my meal for free. I can't decide if that's good or bad, but I was pretty hungry.

Well, I'm going to get ready for bed. I have a busy day of work that includes my final new class. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment